Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011


This year has already started out strong. I am somewhat healthy and able to continue working with the arts. Things look promising this year.

TurningArt.com is a new company, think of it as the "Netflix" of the art world. I have signed up with them and you will be able to rent some prints of mine through their unique site. I see great things with this new company. Take a looksee: HERE

Another project I have recently started on is the creation of my comic strip "Weekend Warriors". In talks with a few venues to publish. Hopefully soon. I am eager to show these wacky little panels to people. It's a comic strip about my second love... paintball. Not too long ago I wrote on Facebook how I wished I could combine the two loves... art and paintball. I think I found the way :) My third passion is fishing, not sure how to incorporate that just yet... give me time. The image showing on this post is of some raw concept art. Thats Leonard, the main character of the strip. Details coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment