Thursday, January 13, 2011

bleh..


Been a little sickly the past few days. Didn't get much work done. Hopefully I can start back up painting by tomorrow. Worked on the comic strip a little but when I am sick, I admit.. I am a baby. waaaa...lol. Doc says my next big operation will be in March. That will put me out of commission for 4 to 6 weeks if everything goes right. ( for those who do not know I had part of my colon removed and will have another surgery to re-connect stuff) <>
Updated a few pages and started listing a few more works on eBay... need some $$ to pay the bills :)

Reviewing some gallery offers but not sure which direction I want to go. I would love for a gallery to represent me completely. But isn't that every artists dream? Maybe I will find the right fit this year. 2011 baby! woot woot...

I just listed "The Last Escape" on ebay, take a looksy if ya want= EBAY

No comments:

Post a Comment